How do I go about selling my property?

You will need to have a Section 32, also known as a Vendor’s Statement prepared. The S32 is a legal document that accompanies the Contract that outlines details specific to the property and contains legally required certificates and disclosure of encumbrances as required by the Sale of Land Act.