I sold my property. Now what?

The Contracts and S32s will need to be signed by yourself and the purchasers. A copy will be forwarded to your Solicitor and if there is a mortgage on the property they will begin the discharge process to let your mortgagee know that the property has sold and that they are to wind up the mortgage and make the original title available for settlement.