How do I go about selling my property?

You will need to have a Section 32, also known as a Vendor’s Statement prepared. The S32 is a legal document that accompanies the Contract that outlines details specific to the property and contains legally required certificates and disclosure of encumbrances as required by the Sale of Land Act.

What about the Contract?

Most real estate agents provide a standard Contract of Sale, however if selling without an agent or by Auction you will need to have special Contracts drawn up by a solicitor.