We can’t agree. What now?

You will first need try to resolve the matter through formal dispute resolution. If an agreement still cannot be reached, you will need to apply to the Court for Parenting Orders. The Court considers first and foremost the best interests of the child. They take into account many matters including the views of the children,[…]

My former partner has broken the orders. What do I do?

If a party contravenes the Court orders, you should contact your solicitor. Options are to bring it to your former partner’s solicitor’s attention, attend dispute resolution or apply to the Court for enforcement of the orders, depending on the seriousness of the breach and it’s effect on you and the child or children..