My former partner has broken the orders. What do I do?

If a party contravenes the Court orders, you should contact your solicitor. Options are to bring it to your former partner’s solicitor’s attention, attend dispute resolution or apply to the Court for enforcement of the orders, depending on the seriousness of the breach and it’s effect on you and the child or children..