What about if I transfer to my spouse and there is no mortgage?

This is a straight forward transaction. If transferring to a spouse or de-facto partner then no stamp duty is payable and so transfer documents are prepared and lodged at the Land Titles Office along with the original Title so a new Title can be issued.