Business and commercial transactions can often become bogged down in boring legalese that makes no sense to anybody. That’s why at DCM Lawyers we have an emphasis on plain-language, simple English and fixed fees when it comes to advising and preparing commercial documents.
Make sure you’re protected when it comes to your business. DCM Lawyers provides expert assistance and advice for a range of commercial and business matters including:
- Legal advice relevant to starting a business, company or partnership (including advice on business structures);
- Partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements;
- Lease Agreements (commercial and retail);
- Employment Law (including employment contracts and unfair dismissal claims);
- Corporate and commercial litigation;
- Guarantees and security documents.
If you’re involved in business transactions then you can’t afford to get it wrong. Contact us to speak with an experienced commercial lawyer in Melbourne.